- To welcome and assist all guests arriving at The Sussex Beacon, ensuring that they have signed in and are met by the relevant staff member.
- To answer the telephone and deal with any subsequent enquiries.
- Deal with couriers delivering to and from the Beacon.
- Keeping the reception area orderly and tidy.
- Assist with any other admin duties such as photocopying, mail outs etc.
Shift duration: TBC
TBC Monday to Saturday
Responsible to: Kitchen Manager
- Good communication skills
- Ability to make people feel welcome and at home
- Numerate and literate
- Able to work on own initiative
- Responsible individual with commitment to their work
- Team worker
- Friendly, reliable, trust worthy and honest
- Experience of admin an advantage
- Gain experience and knowledge of the voluntary sector.
- Develop knowledge of HIV and HIV related issues
- Build confidence and gain skills and experience that could be useful in the workplace – or with getting employment/changing career direction.
- Access ongoing training.
- Gain experience of working in a varied reception role
- Meet new people and make new friends.