Want a daytime job that fits in with everything else going on in your life?
Join the wonderful Sussex Beacon team who help with day-to-day cleaning and laundry services. The Sussex Beacon provides specialist care and assistance for all kinds of people living with HIV, including a 10-bed inpatient unit and support services.
You will work 5 x 5.5 hr shifts on a rota basis. Shifts are 8am-2pm on 4 weekdays and one at weekends. In return, we offer a generous annual leave entitlement (more than most employers), free parking, a subsidised cafeteria and a wonderful work environment.
- Cleaning of clinical, administrative and support services – to include client areas, offices, toilets, bathrooms and communal areas.
- Laundry duties as and when required, including processing of soiled laundry and ironing.
- The Housekeepers take individual responsibility for ensuring a safe and healthy environment for themselves and others as required by H&S legislation and local policy.
- To provide a high quality, cost effective housekeeping service.
- To ensure customer (staff and client) satisfaction with standards delivered.
- Ensure safe practices are adhered to at all times.
- Liaising effectively and empathetically with clients and visitors.
You must have experience in a similar role, working within a similar environment (preferably healthcare), a flexible approach, a meticulous and conscientious approach to work undertaken. empathy towards the issues of HIV, and a flexible and adaptable approach to work demands.
Part-time 27.5 hours per week.
Pay £9.50 per hour / £13,585 pa / £1,132 per month.
Apply via email at HR@sussexbeacon.org.uk