Your Sussex Beacon Charity Entry is conditional on agreement with all of the points below:
1. You commit to raising at least the minimum sponsorship of £150 for The Sussex Beacon via the 2020 Brighton Half Marathon. If you are unable to meet the minimum sponsorship, you may choose to make up the balance yourself or you may lose your place.
2. If you do not take part in the event, any sponsorship money raised will be treated as donations unless your sponsors contact The Sussex Beacon directly for a refund.
3. You agree to raise all money using legal methods and complying with the advice given in the fundraising pack.
4. You understand that Gift Aid is not included in your minimum sponsorship, but that money raised from Gift Aid is a valuable bonus for The Sussex Beacon.
5. All sponsorship money should be collected and paid to The Sussex Beacon no later than 1 month after the event.
6. You give the Sussex Beacon permission to use any photographs / videos taken of you at this event, to raise awareness and / or money for the Sussex Beacon’s work
7. We will keep your details on our database so we can provide you with the best possible support every time you contact us.
8. All funds raised in connection with The Sussex Beacon must be payable to The Sussex Beacon in sterling. Please convert pledges to sterling.
9. The Sussex Beacon may, at its sole discretion, withdraw a participant if it believes that it is the best interests of the charity to do so.
10. The Sussex Beacon will contact you (via email and telephone) with fundraising support, competitions and race day information only in connection with your participation in the Brighton Half Marathon 2020. The Sussex Beacon will only contact you with marketing information if you opt in to our newsletter.