Terms and Conditions – Glencairn Consulting Donations Booster
1. You are eligible for this competition if:
- You have purchased a Sussex Beacon charity place in The Grand Brighton Half Marathon 2020 for yourself; OR a general registration place but you have been officially accepted into Team Beacon by the challenge events fundraiser; AND
- You have a JustGiving page which is accepting donations to The Sussex Beacon as sponsorship for your participation in this event.
2. One winner will be chosen each calendar month on the 30th of each month from 30th October 2019 until the 30th January 2020, and will receive a £30 donation from Glencairn Consulting to their JustGiving page (as detailed in term 1), and will receive a £30 Runners Need Gift Card (kindly donated by Glencairn Consulting) for themselves.
3. The winner will have received the highest value of donations (excluding gift aid) to their JustGiving page (as detailed in term 1) within that calendar month before midnight on 29th of the month), of all the eligible runners. Any donations made before the 1st of the month will not be considered for that months prize.
4. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and there is no cash alternative.
5. If you confirm in writing that you are no longer running The Grand Brighton Half Marathon 2020 and will be requesting donations are refunded to donors, you will no longer be eligible for this competition.
6. Offline donations recorded on your JustGiving page will only be considered if the funds are transferred to The Sussex Beacon by the deadline of that month.
7. In the event of a draw, in which two or more people have received the same value of donations, the page with the highest overall total donated will be chosen as the winner.
8. This promotion is run by The Sussex Beacon, 10 Bevendean Road, Brighton, BN2 4De, registered charity number: 298388, in partnership with Glencairn Consulting Ltd.