Ultra Challenge Series
Push Yourself Further with 9 great events in 2019
The Sussex Beacon is delighted to be a listed charity for the Ultra Challenge Series, featuring the popular South Coast Challenge. Take part in an event and route of your choice, to raise vital funds for The Sussex Beacon in support of people living with HIV. Choose your event, during the registration process, choose The Sussex Beacon from the list and get in touch for your fundraising pack!
Are you a regular walker and new to endurance events? Perhaps a seasoned trekker looking for testing adventures? Or even a marathon runner wanting to ‘up’ your distance? Whether it’s along magnificent coastal scenery, or in stunning open countryside, there’s an Ultra Challenge for you.
Walk, Jog or Run at YOUR pace on the Ultra Challenge Series event of your choice. Join 20,000 others in 2019 of all ages and experience for an unforgettable Challenge. It will be rewarding, fun, and absolutely achievable with your resolve and determination alongside first class support.
Push yourself further – 100km Full Challenge, with Half & Quarter options also available.
Choose your challenge
Isle of Wight Challenge – 4/5 May 2019
London 2 Brighton Challenge – 25/26 May 2019
Jurassic Coast Challenge – 8/9 June 2019
Chiltern Challenge – 27/28 July 2019
Cotswold Way Challenge – 29/30 June 2019
Peak District Challenge – 13/14 July 2019
South Coast Challenge – 31 Aug/1 Sept 2019
Thames Path Challenge – 7/8 Sept 2019
North Downs Challenge – 28 Sept 2019
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Walk it, Jog it, or Run it
- Join as Individual or Team
- 100km Challenge, half or 1/4 challenge options
- Rest stops – free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk at Your pace – 24 hours+
- Run or jog – set a new goal!
- 2 Day Full ‘Daylight’ option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
Choose your fundraising option
Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
- Full Challenge – £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge – £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge – £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target .
- Full Challenge – £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge – £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge – £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
Find out more about the route, support, hospitality and choose your challenge at www.ultrachallenge.com
What to expect when you join Team Beacon
- Support and advice from our challenge events fundraiser to guide you through your fundraising efforts.
- A Team Beacon Fundraising pack containing useful information and resources.
- Access to our Team Beacon Facebook group where fellow challengers share local training runs and ride and fundraising tips, and are the first to hear of competitions and race day news.
- A Team Beacon running vest or T-shirt
- View and download our Team Beacon Fundraising Pack
- Set up your JustGiving page
- JustGiving tips
- Collection tins (Please contact our Fundraising Team to arrange a collection tin)
- Download and print Sponsorship form
Got a question? Please do not hesitate to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.