** UPDATE 16 06 2021 **
We are sorry to announce that, due to events beyond our control and the new nationwide reopening date change to the end of July, the Brighton Half Marathon is being postponed until October 10th 2021.
The Brighton Half Marathon is one of the biggest events in the Brighton calendar and we want YOU to join us as an exclusive runner and fundraiser!
The flat route takes in Brighton and Hove’s beautiful seafront, colourful beach huts and iconic piers, so come and join us!
There are tons of benefits of running with the Sussex Beacon as your chosen charity – we help manage the event and can ensure your race day is better than ever!
We are delighted to announce that this year’s Team Beacon sponsors are The Sussex Freemasons.
The Sussex Freemasons have been long term supporters of The Sussex Beacon and we are extremely thankful for their continued assistance and sponsorship.
In addition we would like to thank long term friend of The Sussex Beacon Andrew Buchan of Glencairn Consulting Limited. Andrew has been a continuous backer of Team Beacon. We would not be where we are now without that support and we are forever grateful for his support over many years.
Get a charity place and join #TeamBeacon
We would love to have you on #TeamBeacon and ask that you pledge to raise a minimum of £250 (excluding gift aid) and pay a £35 registration fee.
Why be part of #TeamBeacon?
- Shelter from the weather or meet family and friends before and after the race with exclusive access to the Sussex Beacon Marquee
- Refreshments, hot food, and toilets only for our runners
- Exclusive family cheering point New for 2021!
- Team Beacon technical running vest
- Team Beacon medal (in addition to race finishers medal) New for 2021!
- Team Beacon members only facebook group for news, tips and motivation
- Support and advice from our challenge events fundraiser to help you smash your target.
- A reason to keep going! Knowing that you are helping improve the lives of local people living with HIV in Sussex.