Date: Sunday 14 April 2019
The Brighton Marathon is an iconic race in this popular seaside city, with a beautiful course along the seafront and past many historic and modern sights!
Each year we invite runners with a place in the Brighton Marathon to join Team Beacon, and use their place in the race to support The Sussex Beacon and raise vital funds towards our services for people living with HIV.
We provide support along the way from our dedicated Challenge Events Fundraiser, as well as a technical Team Beacon running vest, and access to our Facebook Team Beacon Runners Support Group for all supporters bravely participating in running events for The Sussex Beacon.
If you are lucky enough to gain a place in the Brighton Marathon and would like to run for The Sussex Beacon we would love to hear from you. Please contact our Challenge Events Fundraiser at email@example.com for fundraising support and a Team Beacon technical running vest.
You are welcome to visit The Sussex Beacon, to learn about the vital work our nurses, doctors and staff carry out every day to help people living with HIV, and find out exactly how your fundraising can impact our services.
The Sussex Beacon
We offer specialist care and support to people living with HIV.
Our inpatient and outpatient services help people living with HIV related illnesses, initiating new drug therapies or struggling with extreme side effects of HIV medication. The Sussex Beacon supports the whole person by addressing the physical, mental and social impact of HIV.
What to expect when you join Team Beacon
- Support and advice from our challenge events fundraiser to guide you through your fundraising efforts.
- Team Beacon fundraising pack, view and download our e-pack here.
- Training advice as part of your preparation for the big day
- A fantastic Team Beacon technical running vest.
- Invitation to our Team Beacon Facebook Group.
- View and download our Team Beacon Fundraising Pack
- Set up your JustGiving page
- JustGiving tips
- Collection tins (Please contact our Fundraising Team to arrange a collection tin)
- Download and print Sponsorship forms