The Grand Brighton Half Marathon 2020 was an incredible event as 168 Team Beacon runners joined thousands of participants, hundreds of volunteers and dozens of staff to raise money for people living with HIV.
The successful day included:
- Team Beacon’s highest ever events fundraising total of £37,500 (so far – donate at JustGiving)
- The largest number of Team Beacon runners participating in the Brighton Half Marathon – 186!
- An incredible atmosphere despite challenging weather at the beginning of the day
- The elite marathon runners being awarded their medals within the Team Beacon tent
- A brilliant corporate relay event which saw lots of teams race to co-operative success
Team Beacon Runners
We’ve gathered together some great photos of the Brighton Half Marathon 2020 in galleries of assorted images of Team Beacon runners in the corporate relay and main marathon. We’ve also sprinkled in a few tweets of Brighton Half Marathon photos from the day!
Our Relay Runners and Half Marathon Winners
We’re hugely proud and thankful of all our runners, support staff, volunteers, marshals, stewards and supporters. A huge thank you especially to the amazing organizing team at the Brighton Half Marathon – we are proud to be your official charity partner for the event.
Stay in touch with The Sussex Beacon
Subscribe to receive marketing communications from The Sussex Beacon about our work, events, volunteering opportunities and ways you can donate to support our work.
We will never share your data with any third party for their own marketing purposes without your consent. You can opt out of receiving these communications at any time using the link at the bottom of our emails, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By clicking ‘Subscribe to list’, you agree that we may process your information in accordance with these terms.