Do you want to use your own experience of living with HIV to support others? The Sussex Beacon provides training for people living with HIV to provide peer support.
Applicants willing to travel will also have the opportunity to become a Mobile Mentor as part of our new scheme: Rural Mentoring. This is to reach those looking for mentoring who live in rural settings and either do not have their own transport or are unable to access public transport. Others might be housebound or experience social anxiety / agoraphobia.
When you apply to The Sussex Beacon, you will:
- Receive training
- Learn new skills and knowledge
- Receive an Open College Network qualification (HIV Treatment)
- Have a unique and rewarding experience helping others
- Gain experience to help people manage and live well with HIV
- Connect with other people living with HIV
Training: Delivered by The Sussex Beacon in Brighton
Dates: 12th, 13th and 14th October 2019
Times: 10am – 5pm 12th and 10am – 4:30pm 13th and 14th
Apply/ More Info: Contact Rob Hammond on 01273 694222 Ext. 232 / email@example.com